We apologize that our system flagged your order as potentially fraudulent. This may happen because:
- you entered the incorrect billing address
- your order is similar to other fraudulent orders
- the order was placed from a computer in a different city than the shipping address or billing address
We apologize for this inconvenience. In order to process your order, we need to confirm that you are the person submitting the order.
- a photo of a valid driver's license or other government ID (you may blur or cover your birthday)
- a copy of the front of the credit card ** please cover all but the last 4 digits of the card number **
- never send your credit card number via email -- we will never ask you to email us your full credit card number, nor a picture of your credit card without obscuring the credit card number