In-Stock Sundance Covers
CoverNew - Montclair SunStrong Extreme Cover - Grey - SHTC-0176 New - Kingston/Claremont SunStrong Extreme Cover - Grey - SHTC-0210 New - Kingston/Claremont SunStrong Extreme Cover - Grey - SHTC-0036 New - Kingston/Claremont SunStrong Extreme Cover - Sienna - SHTC-0041 New - Hamilton/Chelsee/Optima/Cameo SunStrong Extreme Cover - Black - SHTC-0849 New - Hamilton/Chelsee/Optima/Cameo SunStrong Extreme Cover - Black - SHTC-0704 New - Prado/Prado5 SunStrong Extreme Cover - Black - SHTC-0946 New - Cameo/Optima SunStrong Extreme Cover - Grey - SHTC-0204 New - Cameo/Optima SunStrong Extreme Cover - Grey - SHTC-0202 New - Maxxus Vinyl Cover (2005+) - Tri-Fold - Grey - SHTC-0037 Display Model - Majesta/Altama Vinyl Cover - Mahogany - DHTC-0020 Display Model - Sundance Maxxus w/ Stereo (2002-2004) Cover - Grey - DHTC-0141 Display Model - Sundance Maxxus w/ Stereo (2002-2004) Cover - Grey - DHTC-0152
Hot Tub Cover Mega Sale
Save up to 50% Off In-Stock covers with covers as low as $199 *while supplies last*. Trim your electrical bill with a new cover or grab a backup today.
In-Stock covers for a variety of hot tub makes and models; New and Display Models. Don't see a cover for your spa model? Check out our full collection of In-Stock covers.
New: Brand-new covers.
Display Model: Covers previously displayed in one of our hot tub showrooms. See below for details on individual cover descriptions.
Delivery times *subject to change
- Pickup: 2-3 weeks
- Delivery: 4-6 weeks
- SHTC-0176 - Montclair SunStrong Extreme - Grey - $995 NOW $699
- SHTC-0210 - Kingston/Claremont SunStrong Extreme - Grey - $1185 NOW $799
- SHTC-0036 - Kingston/Claremont SunStrong Extreme - Grey - $1185 NOW $799
- SHTC-0041 - Kingston/Claremont SunStrong Extreme - Grey - $1185 NOW $799
- SHTC-0849 - Hamilton/Chelsee/Optima/Cameo SunStrong Extreme - Black - $995 NOW $699
- SHTC-0704 - Hamilton/Chelsee/Optima/Cameo SunStrong Extreme - Black - $995 NOW $699
- SHTC-0946 - Prado/Prado5 SunStrong Extreme - Black - $995
- SHTC-0204 - Cameo/Optima SunStrong Extreme - Grey - $995 NOW $699
- SHTC-0202 - Cameo/Optima SunStrong Extreme - Grey - $995 NOW $699
- SHTC-0037 - Maxxus (2005+) Vinyl - Grey - $695 NOW $549
- DHTC-0020 - Majesta/Altamar Vinyl - Mahogany - Like New - $499 NOW $299
- DHTC-0141 - Maxxus w/Stereo (2002-2004) - Grey - Good, blemish$299 NOW $199
- DHTC-0152 - Maxxus w/Stereo (2002-2004) - Grey - Great, small blemish, missing interior pad$299 NOW $199
Estimated delivery times for ProLast Extreme covers is currently 10-12+ weeks, subject to change without notice.
Covers are custom ordered and cannot be cancelled/returned/refunded. Our team cannot provide an ETA, however, we have hundreds of covers in stock.
You can reach out to us to find out if we have your cover in stock.
The Jacuzzi ProLast Extreme Cover Advantage
Made by Jacuzzi, for your Jacuzzi hot tub.
Save Money on Operating Costs
2lb/sq foot foam density for superior insulation, keeping hot tub warm and reducing energy bills.
3-year manufacturer warranty for greater value and protection.
Designed for Canadian Winters
5" - 3" taper prevents snow and debris accumulation, keeping your hot tub protected from the elements.
Easy to Use
6+2 handles for easy removal and replacement, even with gloves on.
Stylish and Durable
Double-stitched and UV/fade-resistant for a great look and long-lasting strength.
Why Replace Your Cover
Canadian winters are cold, and insulating your hot tub is essential to keeping operating costs low. Using an old hot tub cover can cost you money, but when should you upgrade to a new cover? If you wonder if it might be time to upgrade your cover, here are the absolute tell-tale signs that you should put your order in now.
Hot tub covers have a foam core that traps in warm air and provides insulation from the cold. However, hot tub covers become heavy when that foam core is water-logged, and this dramatically reduces the insulation effect. While the foam core is wrapped in a plastic vapour barrier, it breaks down over time. When water seeps in, it causes rapid heat loss because water conducts heat (away from your hot tub) 30x faster than air.
Your cover is designed to sit directly on top of the hot tub shell and create a seal to help hold heat in. Over time, as covers become misshapen, water pools on the top of one or both sides.